HARRINGTON VILLAGE PHASE II
The Harrington Village Phase II project will provide a 30,000 square-foot Indoor Player Development Center so baseball and softball players can practice and train year-round. These facilities will serve as a critical asset in helping bring our BC Eagles to the next level.
- 30,000 square-foot Indoor Player Development Center
- Sports medicine area equipped with recovery technology and hydrotherapy pool
- Team locker rooms and player lounges to watch film, study, learn, and bond as a team
- Seven (7) hitting tunnels with retractable cages allowing for multiple hitting scenarios
- Coaches locker rooms for practice and game preparation
- Hospitality area for donors and alumni to enjoy a special, behind-the-scenes game-day experience before and after games